Maybe these could be The Twelve Traditions of DPA
1. Our common welfare should come first; personal restoration depends upon DPA unity.
2. For our group purpose there is but one ultimate authority. Our leaders are but trusted servants; they do not govern.
3. The only requirement for DPA membership is to sign an Authorization Card.
4. Each block representative should be autonomous except in matters affecting other block representative or DPA as a whole.
5. Each block representative has but one primary purpose—to carry its message to the member.
6. The DPA ought never endorse, finance, or lend the DPA name to any union related facility or outside enterprise, lest problems of money, property, and prestige divert us from our primary purpose.
7. Every DPA base ought to be fully self-supporting, encouraging outside contributions beyond dues.
8. DPA should remain forever professional while looking out for ourselves.
9. DPA, as such, ought never be organized as part of a national affiliate; but we may create committees directly responsible to those they serve.
10. DPA has no opinion on outside issues; hence the DPA name ought never be drawn into public controversy.
11. Our public relations policy is based on attraction rather than promotion; we need always maintain personal anonymity.
12. Anonymity is the spiritual foundation of all our traditions, ever reminding us to place principles before personalities.
Happy New Year from Transform DPA.
Don't Drink and Drive!